Internal Audit Director - Public Sector – London with Flexible Working
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced auditor to join our client’s public sector internal audit team. With the opportunity for future partner potential, this is a unique and pivotal role within the team and has arisen through continued and sustainable growth. This role will be working with some of the most interesting and diverse clients from the public sector including health, local government and central government.
- Quality – Putting quality at the forefront of all that they do. Ensuring that our client’s reputation as one of the leading providers of public sector internal audit is always maintained. Driving the quality agenda in all client deliverables and ensuring compliance with internal and regulatory standards.
- Commerciality – Oversee and direct a portfolio of work that results in profitable contributions to the team’s performance. Identify new opportunities and revenue streams to expand their range of client offerings.
- Business Development – Taking a key role in the development of their proposition by focussing on the core needs of their clients. Leading tender opportunities and presenting to potential new clients.
- People Management – Leading and engaging a team of motivated and high performing managers, assisting their development and ensuring their cultural identity remains intact as we continue to expand.
- Innovation – Contribute to the long term strategic direction of the team and opportunities for future sustainable growth.
- Technical expertise – An ability to convey confidence to their clients in the strength, depth and breadth of experience that is available from within their team and across the firm.
- A qualified internal audit or accounting professional with a strong market presence and outstanding reputation.
- Experience of managing a multitude of different projects of varying sizes and complexity,
- Demonstrable evidence of thought leadership and strategy development within a public sector environment
- A continual and dedicated focus on quality and in particular quality improvement regarding the provision of internal audit services.
- A proven ability to successfully undertake business development activities and be seen as a highly credible and trusted advisor by their clients.
- An ability to engage with clients at all levels and particularly Boards of Directors to ensure they are receiving the highest quality experience.
More searches like this
- Internal Audit Manager Public Sector £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Head of Department Public Sector £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Director Public Sector £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Public Sector £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)