Senior Internal Auditor
A global technology company leading the way in their sector are looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor to join the team in Central London. The role has large scope for growth and the business are at an interesting time in their development where they are expanding.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices
- You will need to be able to commit to 20% international travel when everything returns to normal
- To focus on operational and financial audits
The successful candidate will have:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA/CA/CIA or hold a relevant degree
- 4-6 years Audit experience
- Big 4 or Top 10 practice background or Internal Audit exposure
- Must have US GAAP and SOx exposure
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.