Internal Audit Assistant Manager - Commercial Clients
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated by a Top 10 professional services firm in Birmingham to recruit an Internal Audit Assistant Manager. An opportunity offering to be part of a growing team and report to the respective Manager/Senior Manager.
You will be a trusted advisor to your clients carrying out controls testing and internal audit projects, ensuring operations effectiveness. Other projects you can expect to work on involve third party risk assurance and SOX work. As an Assistant Manager you will lead engagements and manage junior members of staff. The portfolio is FTSE100/250 clients across non-financial services, ranging from small, large, complex and simple clients. These will include but not be limited to retail, multinational oil and gas, technology and manufacturing.
To be considered you will need:
- To have worked in Practice or in a commercial environment
- An ACA/ACCA/CIA or equivalent qualification (essential)
- To have experience in internal and/or external audit
If you are looking for your first move into internal audit and an exciting opportunity to work on varied projects, this is a great opportunity. If you are looking for a supportive, market-leading team who can offer great career opportunities, you are encouraged to apply!
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!
More searches like this
- Advisory Production, Manufacturing & Operations £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Internal Audit Senior Production, Manufacturing & Operations £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Internal Audit Manager Production, Manufacturing & Operations £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Risk Production, Manufacturing & Operations £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Birmingham