Senior Associate / Manager - Internal Audit - AKL or WGN
As a team of trusted business advisers, we partner with our clients to build long lasting relationships and solve important problems. Our people and values are what make us a leading professional services firm in New Zealand.
PwC’s purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems.
Our ways of working together mean we strengthen our well being by using the best tech, collaborating effectively, and work flexibly in order to be well and work well.
What would you be doing?
In this ever changing world the demand for Risk and Assurance services continues to grow as organisations look for trust and confidence in the parts of their business that matter, and insights that improve their effectiveness and efficiency. We are looking for a dedicated, curious Senior Associate or Manager with 3+ years experience to join our team in our Auckland or Wellington office:
- This exciting opportunity will see you deliver a range of projects across our wide client base.
- Our team is called on by many of New Zealand’s largest public and private sector organisations to provide them trust and confidence in the services they deliver.
- Our work is wide ranging and includes internal audit, designing and implementing risk management frameworks, technology risk advice, and providing confidence over major transformation projects.
- We work closely alongside our specialist consulting and data teams, we ensure that our clients get added insights and huge value from the work we do.
Who should apply?
As we continue to grow we’re looking for team players with relevant experience, who want to build a career, and contribute to an already strong team.
If you’re an experienced Risk Assurance practitioner with 3+ years experience, then this could be the career opportunity for you. Whether you are an experienced Senior Associate looking to progress your career or already have a year or two’s experience as a Manager we would love to hear from you.
What we need are curious bright minds, who are willing to continue to learn, with strong communication skills. Your precise role in our team will depend on your interest, experience and passion.
If this has sparked your interest we would love to hear from you. To submit your details click ‘apply now’.
Please note due to border restrictions applicants outside of New Zealand who require visa sponsorship cannot be considered for this role.
Ngā mihi mahana
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services NZ$100,000 - NZ$119,999 jobs in New Zealand
- Business / Corporate Auditor Professional Services NZ$100,000 - NZ$119,999 jobs in New Zealand
- Internal Audit Senior Professional Services NZ$100,000 - NZ$119,999 jobs in New Zealand
- Internal Audit Manager Professional Services NZ$100,000 - NZ$119,999 jobs in New Zealand