Audit Senior Manager – Accounting Advisory Services ESG
KPMG in the UK is part of a global network of firms. Our 16,000 people, based in any one of our 24 UK offices, use their expertise and talents to build businesses and support growth.
Audit is the largest of our UK practices. Some of the world's biggest companies rely on us to provide independent insight, challenge and expertise, so the work we undertake affects investment decisions, inspires confidence in public sector expenditure and supports our economic growth. Today, more than ever in disruptive times, audit is a function needed by society, and in the future, so we can capitalise, and grow. As part of the Audit team, you'll be helping to build the confidence and trust that business and society need to thrive.
What you’ll be doing
- Management of client ESG reporting related engagements, including leading AAS input into large multi-disciplinary teams.
- Providing senior stakeholders with advice on the initial and continuing application of relevant industry reporting frameworks including TCFD, SASB, GRI, CDSB and Integrated Reporting.
- Actively contribute to AAS strategy and growth, team management and other non-delivery aspects of the role.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with external senior leaders as well as KPMG ESG leadership in the UK and Globally.
What we’re looking for
- Experience (minimum 7 years) in a sustainability/environmental related field, including experience of preparing, assuring or advising on sustainability reporting for large clients (ideally FTSE 350 or equivalent).
- Experienced in preparing, auditing/assuring or reviewing the content of mainstream corporate reporting documents such as the Annual Report.
- An ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals both internally and externally, including Board level stakeholders and KPMG leadership.
- Self-driven and resilient.
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, we’ll have regular, honest conversations about your career.
As part of a high performing team you will be offered extensive professional development and support. You will be allocated a senior member of staff to assist with your career development and performance management to help you in meeting your professional goals.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
Applying with a Disability. KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey by clicking 'Apply' today.
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Assurance Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Sr Manager Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom