Senior Audit Manager (Real Estate)
Our client are looking for a qualified auditor who would like to specialise in the real estate sector. Our key client has an opening within their audit & assurance department at the Manager and Senior Manager level.
Candidates are required to be fully qualified and have some sort of experience within this sector!
- CA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
- Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including listed (full list and AIM) clients and clients with international interests.
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
About the role:
- Act as audit lead on a range of financial services clients. The expectation is that on large assignments this role will be supported by one (or more) Managers. Overall responsibility for each assignment will be retained by the Partner.
- Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered.
- Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting and billing.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- External Auditor Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- External Audit Manager Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- External Audit Sr Manager Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)