We have a unique opportunity for someone to contribute their talents and strengths as a Senior Auditor in our Toronto office.
A ROLE YOU WILL LOVE
The Senior Auditor is responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial and regulatory related audits in accordance with the annual audit plan. In addition, the role will deliver projects, assist in the annual internal audit planning process, and build relationships within the business.
- Risk-based Audit planning that is focussed on protecting and enhancing the value of the businesses of Computershare and its clients.
- Deliver high quality, well controlled, independent and objective Audit Execution, supported by comprehensive audit files.
- Effective Audit Program Management to ensure the timely delivery of audit plans and mitigation of delivery obstacles.
- Communicate effectively and confidently throughout the business with regional business heads and line management.
- Manage compliance with Computershare global policies, procedures and processes, including the Internal Audit methodology.
- Be a supporter of change, including identifying enhancement opportunities and challenging the status quo, to improve the operation of the Internal Audit function.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- experience of partnering with business stakeholders, with the ability to work a range of colleagues in the organisation
- experience of all aspects of internal audit and third party assurance disciplines in terms of processes, procedures, systems, theories and practices.
- experience of Compliance management, Risk Management and Quality
- prior Internal Audit experience
- experience of partnering with senior business stakeholders
- understanding of how the functions of the enterprise work together
- understanding of the external competitor landscape
- understanding of understanding of the regulatory landscape
- Previous exposure to the sector CPU operates within
- experience of delivering against defined goals and targets
- experience of positively embracing diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- experience of supporting continuous improvement of process, systems and policies
- experience of solving problems within set processes , policies & procedures
- experience of analysing internal and external data and insight, making appropriate recommendations
- experience of collaborating with a range of colleagues within the organisation
- experience of delivering volume, quality output to agreed timescales
- experience of communicating effectively (across all mediums) with the ability to adapt style to engage with all levels within the organisation
- experience of effectively interacting with internal/external clients/Statutory & professional bodies and external Audit partners, to deliver effective outcomes
Education / Training
- A professional audit, accounting or business qualification (CIA, CISA, CRMA, CPA, CA, CMA, CGA) or equivalent
A COMPANY TO BE PROUD OF
At Computershare we invite you to share our vision and commitment to excellence in everything that we do. Our 12,000 people around the globe are entrepreneurial and innovative, serving over 25,000 clients and customers with precision and reliability because they count on us to deliver, every time.
Computershare (ASX: CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialize in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and utility administration, and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
Founded in 1978, Computershare is renowned for its expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and stakeholder engagement. Many of the world’s leading organizations use us to streamline and maximize the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors and customers.
Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 12,000 employees worldwide.
DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH
Across our global team, we see diversity as a source of strength. The more perspectives we have, the better equipped we’ll be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base. We want every person who joins out team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected be applicable law. That applies throughout our company, around the world with no exceptions, regardless of differences. We will hire, develop, reward, promote and retain people purely on the basis of their talents, commitment, potential and the results they achieve. We will work hard to make sure everyone is included within our organization, removing barriers and obstacles to give everyone an equal opportunity to succeed.
Our key values – Certainty, Ingenuity and Advantage – drive everything we do: you can count on us to deliver with precision and reliability, every time. We look beyond today’s problems to find tomorrow’s solutions, focusing on finding new and better way to unlock your competitive edge and help you achieve your business goals.
At Computershare we invite you to share our vision and our commitment to excellence in everything that we do. Our people are entrepreneurial and innovative and serve our clients with precision and reliability because they count on us to deliver, every time.
Computershare is committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment and employment process. If you are a candidate requiring an accommodation during the application process, please contact us.
If you want to be part of our leading brand, please apply for this position by clicking on the "Apply" button and following the application process.