Forensic Investigation Manager
We are looking for a field-based Forensic Investigation Team Manager that can be based anywhere within England and Wales.
In the role of Forensic Investigation Manager, you will support a team of Forensic Investigators who conduct on-site investigations at solicitor's practices. You will also oversee numerous and complex multi-faceted investigations and projects that lead to a cost effective, outcome focused conclusion.
The successful candidate will have first-hand experience in conducting financial investigations and have a thorough understanding of the rules and regulations that we govern by, and how we apply these accordingly.
You will forge successful working relationships both internally and externally and demonstrate collaborative working to ensure business goals are met.
The role is field-based and will require extensive travel throughout England and Wales including to our main office in Birmingham. A car allowance of £5,600 per annum (subject to minimum mileage criteria) and appropriate equipment will be provided to allow you to work in the field.
As a highly competent leader you will give your team technical and investigative advice of the highest quality, providing remote and on-site assistance to all team members as and when required.
You will have accountability and oversight of the progression and quality of investigations handled by your team and you will make sure that cases are managed on time and that quality standards are consistently high.
With previous experience of managing and/or mentoring others, you will provide excellent leadership and development to maximise your team's performance to meet KPIs.
What we can offer you
- Lead, manage and mentor a team who are at the forefront of conducting our on-site investigations
- Ownership of deliverables - you will act as the central liaison point between teams working on investigations
- A stimulating, challenging and interesting opportunity where no two days will be the same
- A role where you can showcase your investigation experience and knowledge of accounts
- Engagement with other senior managers to provide meaningful contributions to the wider Investigation and Supervision Unit's performance.
What we are looking for
- First-hand experience of conducting financial investigations
- Experience of mentoring and coaching other professionals
- Practical experience of complex cases and drafting reports in a contentious or regulatory environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at senior levels
- Track record of leading and delivering solutions and taking accountability for the successful resolution of highly complex issues.
Useful and additional information
The salary will be £44,932 per annum outside London and £50,964 per annum in London + £5600 car allowance.
We could also consider applications for a minimum of 28 hours per week over 4 days.
There is a full role profile and information pack included at the bottom of the application page for this advert. Please click the 'Apply' button to view.
Our staff are currently working from home and all assessments are being conducted virtually. If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to let you know what to expect.
The closing date of this advert is Monday 31 May 2021 at 23:55, however we may choose to close this at an earlier date. If you are interested, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Assessments and Interviews for this role are likely to be the week of 14 June and 21 June 2021, respectively.
Please upload a CV and cover letter. In your cover letter, please address how your knowledge, skills and experience relate to the role requirements.
More searches like this
- Compliance Public Sector £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Forensic / Fraud Public Sector £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulation Public Sector £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Public Sector £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Investigations Public Sector £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom