Corporate Finance Senior Consultant - open to Auditors
Have you spent the last few years training in Audit and are now wondering what would be a good next step in your career? Or maybe you've had exposure into one or a few of the areas of corporate finance and want to find an opportunity that would welcome you into this type of role? If this sounds like you then please get in touch via the apply button!
We're on the lookout for high-performing External Auditors who want to develop their career and step into a more commercial, client-facing position, that would build on the consulting experience they've already gained in a new and technically challenging position.
Right now, our client who is a specialist consulting firm within the Financial Advisory space is looking to develop their existing team by bringing onboard high-performing auditors who are looking for a new challenge and shift in career.
What you will do
As one of the core members of a financial advisory practice, you will gain exposure across several different fields which could include (but are not limited to) valuations, transaction services/financial due diligence, and M&A projects. You will be working closely with the other team members on projects to deliver the service to your client that will assist them in a Mergers & Acquisitions process.
Further responsibilities may include:
- Analysis and modelling of financial performance (past and future) of an acquisition target
- Overall responsibility for delivery of smaller projects (direct with Partner / Director) or responsibility for standalone divisions/sections of FDD on larger projects (this will include buy or sell side, refinancing and equity raising transactions)
- Direct communication with the clients on key issues relating to your sections
- Direct communication and liaisons with M&A bankers and clients on appropriate presentation and business valuation of target opportunities, in line with diligence findings
- Preparation of information memorandum and investment documents for Private Equity clients
- Effective communication with senior members of the team and clients
- Proactive development of internal and external relationships
The ideal candidate
To be considered for this opportunity our client is looking for people who have a strong External Audit background ideally from a Big 4 or Top 10 accounting background. This experience will ideally be in the range of 2 to 6 years.
You will also likely hold some form of accountancy or corporate finance qualification (ACA, ACCA, CFA etc.), however, this is not mandatory as our client also understands this is not typically completed in some countries.
Furthermore, you will be required to speak German to a fluent level and ideally be able to read/write German as well.
If this sounds of interest and you're ready to take the next step in your career into a more commercial, forward-looking, challenging position then please get in touch with Andy Bell for more details!