Forensic Senior Manager
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting several Forensic profiles to join a global consultancy firm in Luxembourg.
I am keen to hear from AML experts with a minimum of 4+ years of experience in AML/CTF/KYC, fraud, bribery, and corruption, ideally in the financial service sector. Fluent French is essential.
- Review, design and implementation of AML/CTF control framework
- Review and preparation of ML/TF risk assessment
- AML/TAX remediation
- AML/CTF compliance assistance
- Provide clients with AML/CTF training and updates
- Work with a broad range of clients across different industries (Banking, Asset Management and Insurance)
- Promote our service offerings externally, engage in go-to-market and business development efforts, including the preparation of proposals for prospective clients and client presentations, marketing materials.
- Maintain an awareness of current marketplace issues and stay up-to-date with emerging regulatory requirements and guidance.
- Actively participate in the management and development of junior advisers to Assistant Managers
- 4+ years of experience (am level) in AML/CTF/KYC, fraud, bribery and corruption, sanction regimes within the financial sector, or a similar experience within a consulting firm with similar activities
- Solid understanding of international AML/CTF regulatory framework
- Fluency in English and French
In return, you will join a multicultural team working on some of the largest financial service clients in the world.