Service Charge Accounting Manager, UK
Great opportunity for a qualified accountant looking for opportunities outside of external audit based in either Bristol, Liverpool, London, or Reading. Join an organisation that values and promotes career progression among its people whilst focusing on delivering a quality service to their clients.
- Manage projects for a service charge clients
- Drive and manage the day to day duties of the team
- Join a company that is centred around collaboration and support
- Opportunity to live in the location of your choice across four areas in the United Kingdom
- Oversee the financial management of projects including the reviewing of performance against budget,
- Join a firm that recognizes and rewards great performance
- Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients' business
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- 2 - 5 years post qualification experience
- Audit/Assurance experience
- Staff management experience
- Open to travel to head office at times
- UK working rights essential
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)