Internal Audit Manager
Fox Global Partners is working with an internationally listed organisation to recruit for an Internal Audit Manager to join their global audit and risk team.
Fox Global Partners is currently recruiting for an Internal Audit Manager to join an international and well known company. Our client is a globally listed organisation and have operations around the world, supporting the oil, gas and mining industries. The company has gone through a rapid growth phase due to organic growth and international acquisitions. As such, they are looking to grow their internal audit footprint across the Australia and the APAC region. The role will be based in Perth, however in the future will have a small amount of international and national travel.
The main aim of the role of the Internal Audit Manager is to deliver the internal audit program, performing financial and operational audits across the business as set out in the annual internal audit plan. You will also be tasked with driving the continuous improvement of business processes, which would enhance the company's risk environment. You will also manage a team of internal auditors and lead audits across the region.
Key duties within the role include -
- Plan and lead multiple audits and other business process audits for the year and oversee the execution and completion of an annual audit plan.
- Perform controls testing in order to provide assessments on the design and operating effectiveness of key controls.
- Draft Internal Audit reports which would include summary of findings and associated risks.
- Conduct post internal audit meetings with key stakeholders in order to address key findings and areas of risk within the organisation.
- You will continue to monitor the risks and developments of the organisation.
This role is ideal for a highly experienced internal auditor who has had experience in managing a team. The role will report into the international Head of Internal Audit who is based in Europe, which would mean you must be able to work autonomously and independently for much of the time. The role will involve meeting key stakeholders in the business so you must be a good communicator, not be afraid to ask probing questions and have the ability to quickly build rapport with local management. You must have a strong academic background and be a qualified accountant – (CA, CPA, ACCA). You will also have experience in managing a team and be comfortable in leading audits.
If this role is of interest of if you would like to enquire about other international internal audit roles, please call Brendan Ward at Fox Global Partners on +61 8 6186 4190 or send your CV via the form below.
More searches like this
- Internal Auditor Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy AU$120,000 - AU$139,999 jobs in Australia
- Internal Audit Senior Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy AU$120,000 - AU$139,999 jobs in Australia
- Internal Audit Manager Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy AU$120,000 - AU$139,999 jobs in Australia
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy AU$120,000 - AU$139,999 jobs in Australia