Senior Manager - Retail Pricing
Are you passionate about price and want to play a key role in driving a world-class value strategy? Do you have a pricing and analytical background and want the opportunity to shape and optimise price and promotional investments?
Do you have experience using customer and pricing data to support the definition and delivery of a customer value strategy? Do you want to add value and see the fruits of your labour realised?
You will play a key role in driving Asda's price leadership, ensuring that we optimise our investment into areas that drive the best return, by delivering market leading value for our customers.
You will be accountable for leading a growing and dynamic team to lead, shape and drive the delivery of our value strategy and proposition. You will partner with the business to define and deliver our value strategy, principles and targets, and support the wider team in development of analytical capability and tools to support effective delivery.
As Senior Pricing Manager, you will support in the definition and delivery of our customer-centric value strategy, aligned to our corporate and commercial strategy and financial plan.
You will work collaboratively with the business to drive recommendation of price investments across Food, General Merchandise and George Clothing to drive business performance and strengthen our customer perception and trust. You will;
- Use customer data and insight to inform and prioritise our strategic recommendation to ensure we drive customer lead decisions
- Lead the definition of our value proposition, and embed within our strategic principles, proposition and financial plan.
- Effectively manage the accuracy of price marketing communications, reducing the number of the customer complaints, driving improved price perception
- Work collaboratively, and positively influence across Customer, Commercial, Retail, Finance and Technology, in driving the deliverables and outcomes of the plan
- Embed process of effective planning reviews with commercial VP's and SD's to drive the strategic direction and delivery of price and value.
- Leverage data, reporting, and analysis to continue to improve our approach & frameworks for influencing decision-making
- Drive a culture of innovation and decision-making within the team that is focussed on improving the efficiency & effectiveness of work and outputs, leveraging data and technology to identify opportunities and solves customer challenges.
- You will have related experience as a Head of Pricing, Analytical Lead, Pricing and Analytical Manager or similar leadership role, ideally focused on pricing within Retail or FMCG.
- You must be a strong influencer and collaborator, with experience delivering cross-functional projects across Commercial, Finance, Insight, Data and Strategy.
- Background developing and working with complex datasets and delivering analytical projects and capability in a large-scale business environment
- Passionate leader with strong interpersonal skills and commitment to develop and lead an engaged team of colleagues.
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week
You will also get an excellent benefits package including;-
- £5,700 company car or car allowance plus discretionary company bonus
- Company pension 1.5 times colleagues contribution (Max 15%)
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
More searches like this
- Other Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Analytics Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Business Intelligence Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom