Senior Internal Auditor
Fox Global Partners is currently working with a global Fortune 500 company to recruit for a Senior internal auditor to be based in their US office in Houston, Texas. Our client is a global Engineering and oilfield services giant and have an instantly recognisable brand. Their Internal Audit function is well established and highly regarded within their business - they have a had a lot of success or relocating internal auditors within the wider business as they progress their careers.
The senior internal auditor will report into the Senior manager of Internal Audit and will focus on conducting audits across their main manufacturing and distribution centres across the wider Americas region. Based in Houston, you will work with an international team of internal and IT Auditors. Although they are a global company, international travel would initially be limited, but would likely increase to around 15-20% over the next year.
The key part of the role is to execute internal audit assignments as part the annual audit plan to evaluate the effectiveness of controls within the business.
The main duties within the role would include -
- Drive controls and risk awareness across organisation in order to improve risk and control culture of the organisation.
- Engage in risk-based audits in complex processes and environments
- You will regularly provide recommendations to Senior leadership team on control and efficiency improvements, as well as follow up on recommendations
- Support the Senior Manager and Director in the preparation of Audit Committee and board reports
- Present audit findings to senior management to discuss deficiencies and to recommend corrective action
- Ensure that all agreed upon action plans are subsequently implemented
Your Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (CA, ACCA, CPA) ideally Big Four trained, with a strong academic background. You will be confident to present to senior leadership and have good communication skills. Other key skills include
- Data analytics
- Must be keen to travel 50%
If you are keen to hear more, please send your latest CV via the form below or call Brendan Ward at Fox Global Partners on +61 8 6186 4190