We look for a colleague in our Audit team:
- With 3 years working experience in international audit firms
- Graduate in Economics or other relevant areas,
- Good analytic and numeric skills
- Good planning
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Excellent communication skills in Romanian and English (French/ German are an advantage)
What will be his/ her role in our team?
- Preparing the audit planning documentation
- Informing audit assistants on the audit plan, their responsibilities, and the objectives to perform
- Coordinating the team to carry out work assigned to them – instruct, coach, support
- Performing the engagement administration review to ensure that:
- the assistants have properly carried out work assigned to them
- the audit programs and conclusions are properly filled in
- and the documentation of the work is in accordance with Mazars policies
- Assessing the professional performance of the audit team members.
The benefits of being part of Mazars team:
- Competitive salary package
- Medical insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Real opportunities to grow in a professional environment
- Young, dynamic, and pleasant work environment
- Support in obtaining relevant professional qualifications (e.g. ACCA qualification – full program supported by Mazars)
Be a part of our team! You make all the difference, with us.