Audit Senior - Denmark
Meraki Talent are looking to recruit an Audit Senior to join a Big 4 firm in Denmark. This role is focused on clients from a mixture of non-financial services sectors including technology, life sciences, and large multinational organisations. You will be leading external audits for companies based in Denmark and abroad.
In Denmark, you will enjoy a high standard of living with good opportunities to enjoy professional development whilst being able to maintain a good work/life balance. English is widely spoken and with a vibrant, international workforce, there are opportunities to integrate, socialize, and work with people from a variety of different countries.
The firm we are recruiting for has the employee at the center of everything they do – during the coronavirus outbreak this company has continued to focus on promoting the welfare of their employees by organizing online yoga classes, virtual meet-ups, and other socially distant events. This is a company that looks after their staff well!
Duties and responsibilities of the Audit Senioe
- Managing and developing client relationships
- Involvement in leading audits from planning stage to completion
- Developing client relationships
- Supervising and mentoring junior members of staff
- Ensuring relationships are maintained to a high standard
Background of the Audit Senior
- ACCA, CA, ICAEW, CPA qualified or equivalent
- University degree in accounting or similar
- Good knowledge of IFRS and/OR US GAAP financial reporting
- 4+ years with a public accounting firm
- You have excellent verbal and written English skills; additional European language skills would be a plus
- Strong ability to develop client relationships
By submitting your information you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which
outlines how we use information we collect about you.