Audit Senior - The Netherlands
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting for an Audit Senior to join a Big 4 firm in the Netherlands. In this role, you will be working with a varied client base, including clients from the telecoms and technology sectors.
The Netherlands is a great country for anyone considering an international relocation. It is well known for having a large, welcoming ex-pat community and friendly locals. Although the official language of the Netherlands is Dutch, English is widely spoken, so you will have no issue settling in this International environment.
We are looking for a strong communicator who is motivated by working as part of a diverse team. This firm has successfully recruited auditors from a wide variety of international locations so you really will have the opportunity to work with people from all over the globe.To be considered for this role, you will already have the right to work in the EU.
Responsibilities of the Audit Senior:
- Planning and undertaking of audit
- Leading audits or working as part of the audit team, as required
- Preparing financial statements and producing accurate working papers and audit files
- Liaising effectively with clients and developing strong client relationships
- Ensuring relationships are maintained to a high standard, both internally and externally
- Having responsibility for all aspects of auditing from planning stage to finalisation/ completion
- Supervising and mentoring junior members of staff
- Working with a range of clients, predominately from the telecoms or technology sectors
Requirements of the Audit Supervisor:
- You will have a Bachelors/Masters/equivalent degree in a relevant field
- Between 3- 6 years’ experience within audit, with a top tier accountancy practice
- Holds a professional qualification such as RA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent (or almost completed)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- The ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- A strong command of the English language
By submitting your information you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which
outlines how we use information we collect about you.