Head of Financial Risk - Partner, UAE
Enjoy living in the cosmopolitan UAE, with great connections to the rest of the world, a tax free salary, great portfolio of clients and head up the Financial Services Risk Team.
- Be the Head of the Financial Services Risk Management Team
- This Big Four firm is very established in the region - over 40 years
- The firm is going through exciting growth year on year
- Be part of the Growth Journey
- Excellent portfolio of clients including some of the largest Banks, Investment and Insurance businesses in the region
- Enjoy working with existing clients and business development to bring new clients to your portfolio
- Living in Dubai offers an excellent, stunning accommodation,
- Tax Free Salary with equity options down the line
- Be based in Dubai or Abu Dhabi, centrally located, in a modern cosmopolitan city, with fantastic beaches, with direct flights to more countries than any other
- Currently working as a Financial Services Risk Partner level in a Big Four or top 6 CA firm
- Experience of working in or with Middle East clients, or a similar market
- This is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes all applicants
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)
More searches like this
- Advisory Accountancy Practice $140,000 - $199,999 jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Internal Audit Head of Department Accountancy Practice $140,000 - $199,999 jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Risk Management Accountancy Practice $140,000 - $199,999 jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Risk Accountancy Practice $140,000 - $199,999 jobs in United Arab Emirates