Senior Manager - Tax
Senior Manager - Private Client Tax
To £80,000 plus bonus and benefits
Isaac James Associates has partnered with a leading national firm to appoint a Senior Manager in their Private Client Tax team. This is a superb opportunity to join an exciting business with a long-established client base of High-Net-Worth Individuals.
It is expected that the successful candidate will become a Partner in this firm in due course.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engaging with the partners and directors to service clients and forming part of the office’s leadership team
- Lead the delivery of a private client vision for the office and collaborate regularly with the leadership team to ensure opportunities can be recognised and delivered on.
- Providing tax consultancy advice over the full range of private client tax related matters to clients and partners / directors. This may include planning for non-domiciled and international clients, offshore tax planning, inheritance tax and estate planning.
- Business Development including development of an appropriate referral network of clients and contacts as well as facilitating networking events for contacts and clients
- Working with relationship partners and directors to service existing and new clients, ensuring that planning and cross selling opportunities are identified
- Develop and manage own client base, identifying additional opportunities and introducing clients to the wider services available.
- Develop the interaction of the private client team with the firm’s wealth management business and leverage the opportunities this creates.
- Promote private client tax and liaise with the firm’s senior team to provide content for marketing materials, etc.
- Mentor, develop and train junior managers with a focus on developing a Brighter Thinking Advisory mind-set.
- Travel between UK offices
To be considered for this role you must be CTA qualified, and have a track record of success providing consulting services to High-Net-Worth Individuals. You will also have a demonstrable ability to manage teams and mentor junior colleagues.
For a confidential discussion apply here.