Forensic Investigator (Group Internal Audit - Automotive Firm)
Our Client's Group Internal Audit department is looking for an experienced Investigator to join its Corporate Investigation team, reporting to the Head of Corporate Investigations within Group Internal Audit. The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and can involve extensive global travel. As an Investigator, you will work in close cooperation with Internal Auditors, Compliance and other relevant functions.
Group Internal Audit reports directly to the Group CEO with a reporting line to the Audit Committee of the Board.
In this position you will conduct investigations independently but will also participate in multi-functional investigation teams. You will work according to our client's guidelines for investigations, respecting individual rights, local legislation and local labour agreements. The investigations you conduct will primarily be related to allegations of fraud, corruption and other financial infringements but could also involve any breach of regulations, our client's policy, or resolutions adopted by our client. The position also involves regular reporting of cases.
- Significant audit experience and have been working with criminal and/or administrative investigations for about 5-7 years or more. Other relevant background (e.g. legal, law enforcement) can also be considered. International experience and forensic certification will be considered as an advantage.
- Good analytical skills, and legal understanding of the investigation landscape.
- Experience in gathering and analysis of data and ability to produce high-quality investigation reports in English.
- Good knowledge and skills in using forensic tools for data mining exercise.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with a wide range of parties and ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations.
- Good team player, having an open mind and interest in interacting with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Swedish. Knowledge of additional languages will be considered as an advantage.
The Leonid Group Corporate Governance is a talent acquisition consultancy that specialises in the placement of Audit, Compliance, Trade Compliance & Ethics professionals on an international scale across the Americas, EMEA and APAC. Legal and compliance are both global, with teams worldwide, and our network reflects this. We work with multinational corporations to help structure their departments with the best people, from the Global Chief Compliance Officer and Chief Audit Executive to the Compliance Analyst and Trade Compliance Specialist.
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Production, Manufacturing & Operations Other jobs in Sweden
- Compliance Production, Manufacturing & Operations Other jobs in Sweden
- Forensic / Fraud Production, Manufacturing & Operations Other jobs in Sweden
- Regulation Production, Manufacturing & Operations Other jobs in Sweden
- Financial Crime Production, Manufacturing & Operations Other jobs in Sweden