Risk Management Advisor - (Fixed term contract)
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company is helping a PE owned, multi-dimensional UK organisation recruit a Risk Management Advisor on a fixed term contract basis (likely 12 months).
The Audit and Risk function has been rapidly evolving and recently brought in a new enterprise risk management system. They are now seeking an experienced risk management professional to work closely with the Manager in implementing the software and embedding risk management. This is a fantastic opportunity to make an immediate impact and shape risk within a multi-dimensional, commercial organisation.
The culture is friendly and supportive, and you will be working alongside a collaborative audit and risk function based at the company HQ
- Work with 1st and 2nd line teams to help them build their risk registers, mitigation plans and controls and incorporate these into Riskonnect.
- Help drive value from our ERM system and support developing risk maturity across the organisation.
- Assist the Risk & Audit Manager to develop and document risk management architecture and protocols.
- Become the subject matter expert on use of the Riskonnect system. Produce process notes and training materials to spread this knowledge across the wider organisation
- Proven experience and a thorough understanding of the key concepts of risk.
- Experience of risk management across complex, multi-site and multi-disciplinary businesses.
- Experience of enterprise or integrated risk management solutions (Riskonnect would be ideal)
- Experience of documenting business process and procedure notes
- Sound commercial awareness
For immediate consideration, please apply now.