Trade Compliance Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving and growing manufacturing & apparel firm as their Trade Compliance Analyst for the EMEA region. You will be the go-to person for Trade Compliance matters and helping to strengthen the programme across the region, ensuring compliant cross-border transactions.
- Import/Export Compliance, including HS, Country of Origin, Valuation, etc.
- Applying EU Customs Regulation and take responsibility for internal, and Customs, audits
- Review Export Control for Denied Party Screening on EU outbound transactions
- Trade agreement eligibility
- Manage the roll-out and maintenance of certain trade technologies
- Develop KPI and analytic reporting capabilities
- Keep on top of any relevant regulatory changes
- Develop and manage training around trade compliance
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Minimum of five years of trade compliance experience on an international basis
- University/College education required
- Certifications around Trade Compliance would be preferred
- Experience with tools such as Power-BI, Excel, Visio, SAP GTS
- In-depth knowledge of EU, UK, and other relevant global policies and procedure
The Leonid Group Corporate Governance is a talent acquisition consultancy that specialises in the placement of Legal, Compliance, Trade Compliance & Ethics professionals on an international scale across the Americas, EMEA and APAC. Legal and compliance are both global, with teams worldwide, and our network reflects this. We work with multinational corporations to help structure their departments with the best people, from the Global Chief Compliance Officer and General Counsel to the Compliance Analyst and Trade Compliance Specialist.