Senior Internal Auditor - contract
My client, a global consultancy are seeking experienced Internal Auditors to join their team on a 6 month fixed term contract basis. This role will be home based with occasional travel to Midlands based client offices.
As a Senior Auditor working in the "Corporate team" you will take responsibility for running and leading end to end internal audits.
Senior auditors get involved in a broad range of audits and projects and will gain experience of delivering audits and related projects across the commercial and not for profit client base.
The successful candidate will
- Be ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified with at least 1 years' experience in audit (This can be in practice or in industry). This is essential.
- Have a detailed understanding of risk and controls and be able to articulate this with non-internal audit professionals.
- Have full understanding of internal audit methodology.
Please note, the role will be based entirely from home, but you will report into and be managed from the clients Midlands offices. It is desirable that you live within a commutable distance from the Midlands.
Experience of Internal Audit work across different sectors will be helpful as this is a growing client base expanding across many areas.
For more information, please click to apply.
More searches like this
- Advisory Healthcare & Pharmaceutical £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Assurance Healthcare & Pharmaceutical £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Audit Consultant Healthcare & Pharmaceutical £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Internal Audit Senior Healthcare & Pharmaceutical £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Birmingham