Internal Audit Manager
A Global Investment Bank in Central London are looking to hire an Internal Audit Manager to join their trading team. They are looking for someone with a Big 4 background and experience in the financial services space working on trading audits.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in the UK and international offices
- You will need to be able to commit to 30% international travel
The successful candidate will have:
- You must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or hold a relevant degree and have a background in the Big 4
- Internal Audit experience would be a plus
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload
- Experience in report writing is essential
- Strong analytical skills are essential