Senior Internal Auditor - Global Manufacturing
This global €multi-bn turnover manufacturing business has a truly global footprint, operating in over 35 countries and employing over 45,000 people. It is a champion of data- driven innovation within it’s core markets and a massive commitment to sustainability. The business views it’s people as it’s greatest asset and has a substantial commitment to training, diversity and inclusion and pro-actively seeks employee feedback and engagement which is used to address issues and action improvement strategies.
The Global Internal Audit function of c25 is led from Europe and you will be part of a team delivering a wide variety of audits – primarily in Europe. You will have the opportunity to travel widely (c40%-50%), though of course only once it is safe to do so and COVID restrictions allow (the team are currently all working remotely). This opportunity will allow you to develop a real operational understanding of how a complex, multinational manufacturing business works. Your audit work will all be team-based and cover financial, compliance and operational processes (eg pricing, tendering etc) and will expose you to over 500 sites spanning production, sales and marketing and head office operations. This audit role is not just about compliance with internal/external policies, you will be expected to use your analytical and creative skills to identify opportunities for improvements in controls and key processes right across the business. The team has a strong emphasis on training and development and all new joiners have a purpose built structured training programme including mentorship with a more experienced peer or “buddy”. There is a strong progression culture within audit and people’s careers develop either within the function or more typically, through a move on into finance or operations within c2 years.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Hold a Bachelor’s and/or Masters degree in finance, economics or similar
- Ideally have, or be studying for a professional qualification eg RA, CIA, ACCA, CPA, etc
- Have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in audit – EITHER within the internal audit function of a multinational commercial businesses (preferably within a manufacturing/pharma/construction sector) OR – ideally within the external audit function of a large accountancy firm
- Demonstrate a strong grasp of internal controls
- Be a strong team player who is proactive and flexible
- Have strong communication skills - including native-level fluency in English (other languages – especially French and German are a plus)
- Thrive in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment and have the flexibility to travel for up to 50% of the time (once it is safe to do so)
On offer is base salary up to €65,000 plus a bonus (c 10%), generous pension (employer 20%, employee 7%) and medical insurance.
Please note that you must be happy to be based in Amsterdam (or relocate) and be an EU national/have full right to work in the Netherlands without the need for a visa/sponsorship.
Apply for Senior Internal Auditor - Global Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly