Senior Financial Auditor (Manufacturing) - Amsterdam
A leading global manufacturing company is currently recruiting for the position of Group Internal Auditor in both Amsterdam or Dublin.
You will work as part of a team responsible for achieving better efficiencies, optimizing performance and growth through improving the operational and financial risk management. You will build relationships with the various companies and cultures across networks worldwide. To be effective, you must be capable of thinking through and improving complex business processes, both financial and operational.
The auditor role provides an excellent opportunity for learning about business and for career development both within the IA team and within the larger company.
- Excellent financial and analytical skills
- Professionalism, mobility, initiative, commitment and objectivity
- Highly motivated and able to work proactively in a changing environment
- Fluent English, both verbal and written. Another European language desirable
- Willingness to travel to EU and US offices (estimate 40% PA)
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent experience and Knowledge:
- 3-5 years' experience in a large accounting firm or similar accounting/business experience
- Experience in SOX, corporate governance, internal controls evaluation, compliance and substantive testing
- Full clean driving licence is essential
What's on offer
- Salary: €65,000-70,000 + Bonus +Car Allowance
- Training and career progression with the opportunity to move out of audit and into other areas of the business after 2 years.
Apply now to be considered!