Senior IS Auditor
We’ve built the world’s most successful company in our industry, with the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we’ve made a dramatic decision. We will be far more than just the leading company. We’re building our future on emerging products that are highly innovative. Be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company. Our transformation is not only changing what we are like on the inside – it’s about building a working environment that is more agile, more engaged with our customers, and more open to suppliers and external talent, partners, networks and communities.
Your Day to Day:
• Using analytical, information systems and project management skills to assess and test the effectiveness of the company’s information systems controls environment
• Participating in the planning, scoping and performance of audits
• Executing assigned audit procedures in line with Corporate Audit standards within agreed budget and timeliness
• Experiencing the broad spectrum of different Group markets and information systems, across a wide variety of cultural environments
• Communicating the results of your work to the senior IT management
• Being able to work in a team to achieve common goals and coach other team members
Who we’re looking for:
• Multiple Years of experience in external or/and internal IT audit or in an IT department within multinational organizations (preferably in the FMCG or technology environments)
• Proven experience in two or more of the following: - Cloud hosting and cloud-based IT platforms - Processes around B2C/B2B, digital consumer and trade engagement, e-commerce and online payments - Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems - Agile or Scrum framework
• Experience in auditing business processes
• Knowledge on key automated controls in business applications
• Experience in building and using data analytics to execute audit procedures or identify risks within a process
• High degree of flexibility and enthusiasm to travel internationally.
- Other language skills are advantageous
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
• Additional Professional qualifications such as CISSP or similar are an advantage What we offer Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
Join today and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion customers.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Audit Senior Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom