Advisor Audit and Internal Control
We're 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We're up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in CFO GBS you will have the opportunity to:
- Enhance Equinor's internal control framework and design by understanding processes, risks and controls
- Identify and document internal control gaps/deficiencies and work with the organization to implement remediating actions
- Train others on ICOFR subject matter to enhance their control performance and understanding
- Understand and implement new regulatory requirements
- Have close collaboration with the external auditor
- Contribute to improvements and automation efforts to increase efficiency of internal control performance.
- Be an active contributor of a new ICOFR group/network with the goal to create a top quality internal control environment within the company
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Master in Accounting and Auditing or similar
- 3-5 years experience from the Big four auditing companies will be an advantage
- Similar position, or experience as a hired consultant, in other large companies can be relevant
- Strong communication skills
- Strong professional skills (Internal control and Sarbanes Oxley Act)
- High integrity
- Solution oriented
- Ability to work through others and build effective teams and develop talents
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Ability to communicate complex professional matters to those not specialized in ICOFR
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
Why join us?
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That's why we offer:
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees' well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That's why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.