Internal Audit Manager - Private Bank
A private bank is currently recruiting for an Internal Audit Manager to join their audit division in their Frankfurt office.
As an Internal Audit Manager, you will be part of the International Internal Audit team responsible for;
- Lead, plan, perform and document internal (operational & financial) audits in accordance with the internal audit plan;
- Planning - Performing process walkthroughs to identify the key activities, risks, and controls.
- Risk Assessment - Applying risk and control concepts to assess control design and developing a test approach of the key controls.
- Operational Effectiveness Testing -Testing the effectiveness of the key controls identified.
- Documenting - Compiling clear and concise audit work papers and reports with conclusions that are supported by the work performed
- Interacting with company management and key personnel to build/maintain ongoing business relationships by utilizing strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Coach and mentor junior members of staff
- To be successful in this role, you will ideally have;
- Ideally, you will have 6- 12 Years' experience within a top 10 professional audit firm, or in an audit position within industry.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
What the position can offer you in return;
- The base salary on offer ranges between €80,000 - €95,000, depending on experience, and comes with a bonus and an attractive benefits package.
- You will receive great career progression and training opportunities.
If this opportunity sounds suitable and of interest, please apply here to have a confidential conversation in more detail