Audit and Assurance Manager - IT Services
ASW Assurance is going places - join our journey…
- Audit and Assurance Manager - IT Services
- Band 7
- Salary £38,890 to £44,503 – subject to pay award
- Location: Flexible - Exeter, Plymouth, Bristol or Torquay- (with Potential for Home Working)
ASW Assurance is the in house provider of specialist internal audit services to NHS organisations in the South West. We are hosted by local NHS Trusts, including the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust. Our role is to work closely with these organisations, particularly their senior managers and audit committees, helping them to achieve excellence in governance and control their costs whilst still improving patient care. Our staff have the opportunity of working with major hospitals, mental health trusts, CCGs and other health providers.
We seek an exceptional qualified and experienced individual to join our Audit and Assurance team and become part of a well-regarded consortium that provides a not-for-profit alternative to the private sector.
- Lead the delivery and development of the IT audit service to clients promoting and ensuring consistency of planning and delivery of IT audit work.
- Apply risk management and assurance principles to the planning and delivery of IT audit work, at both an operational and strategic client level, ensuring consistency of planning through promoting the value and impact of specialist IT audit work internally and with clients.
- Perform a large range of IT audit assignments, including high level and high visibility assignments, ensuring that suitable assurances are given.
- Have a major role in the corporate development of ASW Assurance and the training of audit and other NHS/non-NHS staff in IT audit areas.
- Influence strategic and service development opportunities - including undertaking major pieces of research and development to ensure that future client needs and development opportunities are identified and addressed.
Importantly you will enjoy the job security and benefits that come with being employed by a leading NHS organisation.
This post is full time (37.5 hours per week) and offers flexible working arrangements – including home working, optional pension scheme and a varied professional career where no two days are ever the same!
More searches like this
- Assurance Public Sector £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Cyber Security Public Sector £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- IT Audit Manager Public Sector £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Technology Risk Public Sector £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Risk Public Sector £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)