Internal Audit Manager (Manufacturing) - Paris
A leading global manufacturing company is currently recruiting for the position of Internal Audit Manager in both Paris and Frankfurt.
You will be assisting the VP of Internal Audit in developing an integrated, value-adding audit function, and in executing the internal audit plan. This will include an oversight of individual audit engagements including operational audit and SOX testing in the Europe region including planning, performing and analysing audit results using an integrated audit approach which concentrates on high-risk areas, and review of both operational and financial controls. In addition to this you will be expected to assist with risk assessments, this includes aiding the VP to create entity-level fraud risk assessments to ensure testing is performed in the appropriate locations as well as understanding potential risk in processes and transactions relating to each business unit. In addition to this you will be expected to oversee the entire audit process starting from planning, execution and finally reporting and analysing the results.
In addition to the audit process, you will be expected to;
- Assist in building and maintaining a partner relationship with management to develop and maintain cost-effective, efficient systems of internal control.
- Review the compliance with applicable Laws and Regulations.
- Coach, develop and support Internal Audit staff.
- Support the VP in certain administrative capacities such as the departmental budget.
- Spiced in there (15-20%) might be special projects like due diligence, acquisition integration, rationalization studies, and process improvement initiatives.
- 4-6 years of experience in public accounting or a combination of public accounting and manufacturing industry experience. Strong working knowledge of US GAAP. CPA preferred.
- Ability to research and conclude on accounting issues.
- Ability to work multiple deadlines in a busy, flexible environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of business processes and efficiencies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Frequent travelling (Domestic and International) is required.
What's on offer
Salary: Up to €75,000 dependent on experience
Plenty of international travel opportunities
Apply now to be considered!