Risk Manger / Risk Senior Manager
1 day left
- 25-50% Travel
A strong, confident and enthusiastic Enterprise Risk Manager / Senior Manager is required for a new client of ours based within Birmingham, London or Reading!
These roles have come about due to business growth and sit within the advisory team with the Big 4.
With deluxe and fashionable office spaces, this manager or Senior Manager role provides the right candidate with fantastic opportunities for growth and development to a Director position in the future. Flexible working is actively encouraged and actually happens providing a genuine work-life balance, however there is travel to client sites.
As someone in the leadership team, you will be delivering Enterprise Risk services to your regular commercial client base your role will be to lead a portfolio and deliver client engagements in these areas, reporting to Directors and Partners. Some travel to the London office could be required too
You will be responsible for managing multiple client engagement teams at an executive level. You can expect to work with senior client personnel to lead large scale client engagements and drive high-quality work products within expected time frames and on budget.
About the role:
- Enterprise Risk Manager / Senior Manager will be designing and implementing risk management frameworks to help boards identify, assess and manage the most significant risks in their organisation. This role requires a candidate who has strong business awareness.
- This role will be reporting to the Director/Partner of this Big 4 firm and be liaising with senior stakeholders.
- Your experience will have been gained from working in a large professional services company, however our client will also consider experience from a leading FTSE 100 organisation.
- Must hold strong experience with Enterprise Risk Management.
- Exceptional client relationship and communication skills.
- Awareness and experience of risk-based control identification and assessment methodologies.
- Commercial acumen and knowledge of how complex organisations operate.
- Strong analytical, logic and problem-solving skills.
- Good project management and organisational abilities and the ability to deal with multiple deadlines.
- Focused and able to take initiative (required to maximise growth potential).
- Able to build strong relationships and work effectively in teams.
- Able to work autonomously without the need for day-to-day direct oversight.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Risk Manger / Risk Senior Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Analysis Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Management Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)