Senior Advisor Audit and Internal Control (IT focus)
We're 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We're up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Development & Production International you will have the opportunity to:
- Take a leading role in enhancing Equinors internal control framework and design by understanding processes, risks and controls, with a specific focus on the IT internal control environment
- Identify and document internal control gaps/deficiencies and work with the organization to implement remediating actions
- Train others on ICOFR subject matter to enhance their control performance and understanding, with a specific focus on the IT internal control environment
- Understand and implement new regulatory requirements in relation to the IT internal control environment
- Have close collaboration with the external auditor
- Take a leading role and drive improvements and automation efforts to increase efficiency of internal control performance.
- Be a leading contributor of a new ICOFR group/network with the goal to create a top quality internal control environment within the company, specifically focused on the IT environment
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Master in Accounting and Auditing or similar
- 5-10 years experience from the Big four auditing companies specifically towards the IT audit / assurance practice
- Deep understanding of requirements, standards and practices towards the IT related internal control environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong professional skills (Internal control and Sarbanes Oxley Act)
- High integrity
- Solution oriented
- Ability to work through others and build effective teams and develop talents
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Ability to communicate complex professional matters to those not specialized in ICOFR
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
Why join us?
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That's why we offer:
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees' well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That's why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.