Part Qualified Auditor
5 days left
- Full Time
Meraki Talent have been engaged to assist with the onboarding of a part qualified Auditor for their Chartered Accountancy client in central Glasgow.
Our client is a leading Chartered Accountancy firm based in the heart of Glasgow’s vibrant financial district. They have a vast and varied client portfolio and are seeing tremendous growth through these troubled times and as such, there is an imminent opportunity for an experienced part qualified Auditor to join the firm. They currently provide Accountancy services in the fields of Audit, Business Advisory, Bookkeeping, Corporate Finance, Payroll, Tax and VAT. They now seek to add to their growing Audit team with a part qualified Auditor.
The role of part qualified Auditor has become available as the business goes through a sustained period of growth across several of its service channels, making this an exciting time to join a leading practice.
As a part qualified Auditor you will report directly to a dedicated Audit Manager within the firm. You will be assisting on a diverse client portfolio, managing both client and management expectations whilst working to tight deadlines. This role is suitable for P/Q CA’s, applicants qualified through experience and with a strong background in Audit will also be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Completing Audit tasks and process set out by management
- Liaise with client and manager to arrange timing of the audit work
- Liaise with client’s on progress and issues ensuring confidentiality at all times
- Liaising with clients and staff whilst on clients site, building and maintaining relationships with staff to help build a strong working relationship ensuring the highest degree of professionalism at all times
- Quality control and debriefing with wider Audit department
- Preparing draft financial statements to the required standard, free from quality control issues
For the role of part qualified Auditor, the below criteria are Essential.
- Experience of working on a portfolio of clients
- Part qualified CA or equivalent
- Strong technical skills with Practical experience of using software systems in preparation of audit files, audit working papers and financial statements
- The successful candidate will also have strong organisational skills and be pro-active in their approach to their work
- Great work life balance
- Flexible working pattern with home/office working
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
For further information and a confidential chat regarding this exciting opportunity, please contact Dean at Meraki Talent or apply below.