A FTSE listed manufacturing company in West London are looking to hire someone with a strong background in SOx and Internal Controls. This is a role that will manage a team of 1 and be hands on by nature. You will have experience designing & implementing internal controls from scratch.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal controls design and reviews.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and designing of internal controls.
- Working as part of a team, producing and delivering internal control procedures
- Design internal controls from scratch and implement them on the financial, operational and IT side
- Work closely with senior stakeholders within the business
The successful candidate will have:
- You must be ACA/ACCA qualified or hold a relevant degree and have a background in the Big 4
- Experience designing and implementing IT controls
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload
- Experience in report writing is essential
- Strong analytical skills are essential
Apply for SOx Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly