Risk Governance & Framework Manager
We give you a world of potential
Computershare Loan Services is the mortgage footprint of Computershare, providing end-to-end mortgage solutions for our clients, partners, patrons, consumers, and investors. From superior support services to asset valuation and risk management expertise, Computershare Loan Services supports the complete life cycle of mortgage products and services, and provides best-in-class solutions for investors, lenders, asset holders and consumers.
Currently servicing over $100 billion of loans globally, we support hundreds of thousands of lifecycle customers, providing credit risk solutions, secondary market services, property solutions and third-party servicing.
The CLS UK Enterprise Risk Team forms part of the wider CLS UK Risk Division, which sits within the Global Risk Business Unit, and aims to establish and maintain standards of professional competency around Enterprise Risk Management activities by providing expert guidance, support, challenge and 2^nd line of defence oversight reporting on Enterprise risk, Operational risk and Business Continuity related matters.
A role you will love
Role sits within the CLS Enterprise Risk team and undertakes enterprise risk management and oversight reporting activities for Computershare Loan Services (CLS) UK. Responsibilities include:
- Definition and delivery of initiatives which improve the understanding and effective management of risk within Computershare Loan Services UK.
- Oversight of the Computershare Loan Services UK Enterprise Risk Management practices and process/policy adherence.
- Delivery of Risk Management training to improve and strengthen the skills, knowledge and experience of Risk Management throughout the business.
- Oversight of the Computershare Loan Services policy framework to ensure that policies remain fit for purposes and are adhered to.
What will you bring to the role?
- To implement and maintain the Global Enterprise Risk Management policy, framework and standards across Computershare Loan Services UK. Policy and standard coverage includes, but is not limited to, process risk and control registers, end user computing applications, findings analysis, risk acceptances, policy library and attestations, change risk assessments, losses, stress testing etc).
- Provide Enterprise (inc Operational Risk) guidance and advice to Computershare Loan Services UK business functions on the effectiveness of their risk management activities.
- Facilitate, deliver and support process, risk and control workshops.
- Deliver a programme of Framework Assurance activity leading the feedback of results to the business. This includes the QA of quarterly RCSA submissions including findings analysis.
- Escalate significant risk or control issues to the Head of Enterprise Risk as appropriate.
- Support the Head of Enterprise Risk conduct and present risk assessments on significant CLS UK initiatives and developments.
- Act as senior user of the Risk Management System (ACE).
- Provide structured and adhoc training and development to CLS staff on the Enterprise Risk Management Policy, Framework and standards and on the use of ACE.
- To assist in the maintenance of CLS UK data in ACE and to perform quality checks to validate use of ACE is in line with risk management framework and standards.
- To assist in the development of communications on CLS UK risk related requirements including use of ACE (Archer Control Environment).
- To participate is UAT activities with respect to ACE development as directed by the Head of Enterprise Risk.
- Perform the assessment of risk scenarios (including stress tests, BCP and Operational Resilience) to determine the adequacy of controls environment against risk exposures. Includes maintenance of the scenario library.
- Provide accurate, relevant and timely information to relevant committees, stakeholders and the Head of Enterprise Risk.
- Attend committees and other meetings/forums (inc client), as directed by the Head of Enterprise Risk, and provide 2^nd line risk management support, advice and appropriate challenge.
- Provide specialist risk guidance and advice to change initiatives across the organisation through review of documentation and participation in project meetings as directed by the Head of Enterprise Risk.
- Manage and maintain Enterprise Risk Team policies and the policy attestation processes.
- Review relevant supplier policies as part of due diligence activities and review of Supplier Criticality Assessments.
- Provide other support as required by the Head of Enterprise Risk on Risk Management activities.
- Support Global risk projects as directed by the CLS Head of Enterprise Risk.
- Provide support to the Business Continuity Manager, as directed by the Head of Enterprise Risk, on annual Business Impact Analysis/ BC plan data collection and review activities.
Key Skills / Competencies
- Understanding and experience of risk management in a Financial Services organisation, preferabally in a mortgage business.
- Degree and/or Risk Management Qualifications an advantage, but not essential.
- Understanding of Risk tools with an abilitiy to input data, review and assess/extract exsiting data and build and develop reports.
- Understanding of Business Continuity and Operational Resilience requirements an advantage.
- Experience of chairing meetings and/or secretarial minute taking skills an advantage, but not essential.
- Ability to deliver process, risk and control workshops including remotely.
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Proven organisational capabilities.
- Good stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team across multiple sites.
- Strong PC literacy, in particular Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Ability to work remotely and use video conferencing tools as medium of communication.
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 12,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 25,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere. #worldofpotential
Rewards designed for you
- Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
- Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
- Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
- Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
- Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
- Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please let us know during the application process.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
In most circumstances we are currently performing interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
More searches like this
- Advisory Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Analysis Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Corporate Governance & GRC Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Change Management Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom