ASE Global is one of the most highly respected and trusted advisors to the automotive industry, partnering with most of the world’s leading manufacturers and dealerships to deliver customised consultancy and expertise designed to help automotive brands around the world to drive profitability, mitigate risk and thrive in a changing global market.
Our comprehensive range of financial audit, assurance and risk mitigation services help dealerships manage complex reporting and regulatory requirements, building business confidence and driving profitability through accountancy excellence.
Established for almost 50 years, we are committed to expanding our footprint and have opened new offices in Brazil, Mexico and Australia in the last 12 months alone. With a presence in 66 markets, offices in 14 countries and approximately 200 employees worldwide, we can adapt rapidly and with certainty to the needs of our clients and the changing dynamics of the automobile marketplace.
The Role – Audit Manager
Reporting to the Audit Director, as Audit Manager you will be part of a team of approximately 23 colleagues that contribute to revenue through audit and accounts work for around 100 clients.
You will assist the Management Team in reviewing the work of, and offering technical support and training to, the Audit Team in the office and client sites across the UK where necessary.
You will be managing a client portfolio with your duties to include, although will not be limited to:
- Offering onsite technical support and on the job training to the audit team at companies principally in the automotive sector from planning to completion
- Assisting or leading a team to perform a wide variety of assignments, including due-diligence, corporate finance, business reviews, internal control reviews and special projects for manufacturers
- Reviewing audit files and draft year end statutory financial statements, as well as reviewing or preparing draft Audit Findings Reports, preferably onsite
Our Requirements – Audit Manager
- Proven experience of leading a team on audit engagements
- ACA, CA or ACCA qualified
- OMB portfolio management experience within practice
- Strong technical knowledge, predominantly ISAs and FRS 102
- Strong commercial acumen and an interest in networking and business development
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A willingness to travel nationally and sometimes internationally
- Full clean UK driving licence
Joining our team is your chance to be part of a truly dynamic and innovative company, where your work will be varied and challenging, as the industry faces one of its greatest periods of change.
We know our people are our biggest strength. We win as a team and we celebrate successes as a team. We collaborate with each other, using our capabilities and talent to constantly raise the bar on our performance. You will be given every opportunity to bring new ideas to the table, and we encourage new ways of working, providing our people with the platform to share those ideas.
You will benefit from:
- A salary in the region of £35,000 to £40,000, with the level dependent on experience
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Car allowance
- 4 x critical illness and 4 x death in service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Full family health insurance
- Permanent contract, working full time hours
You will be based at our office located near Manchester Airport, although there will be scope for some home working.
All applications for the Audit Manager vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
Apply for Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly