Senior Internal Auditor
Our client, a Fortune 500 retail business is recruiting a Senior Internal Auditor to be based in either Dallas, Texas / Calhoun, Georgia, USA.
Reporting to the Director of Internal Audit, the primary objective of this role is to provide independent assurance to the board of Directors of the Group, verifying that the controls throughout the Group’s operations are adequate and fit for purpose.
The business aims to create a world-class internal audit (IA) team and deliver risk-based value creation and is everything but a compliance function. The main objective of the IA function is to be a fully independent and objective partner that helps the business in its mission to manage risk.
The main responsibilities are:
- To work in a diverse team environment and conduct corporate and financial risk-assessments as well as specialised audits and one-off consulting projects.
- To have responsibility for the end-to-end audit process from planning to completion and follow up.
- To understand, improve and review the internal controls and provide assurance on their effectiveness.
- To make recommendations after engaging with regional operational managers and directors.
- To produce concise and engaging reports on findings and recommendations.
- To attend and deliver company-wide training with the aim of constantly improving professionally and personally.
- To assist the implementation of the Group’s IA systems into newly acquired businesses.
- To contribute to the development and training of junior IA staff.
- To take advantage of the high level of exposure to senior management and executives across the Group to elevate your career professionally.
What and who are we looking for?
The successful applicant is likely to be a professional service (CPA firm) trained auditor (possibly with industry experience). You will likely hold a qualification such as CPA, CA, CIA, etc. A second language will be useful (e.g., Spanish), but the working language across the Group is English.
Hanami International Ltd are committed to protecting your Data. By submitting your information, you confirm that you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you. (Our Privacy Notice can be found at www.hanamiinternational.com/privacy-notice). Feel free to visit this for more information about how we collect and process personal data.