Accounts Senior Manager - Practice
Accounts Senior Manager – Practice
£60,000 £65,000 plus benefits
Isaac James Associates has partnered with a thriving Accounting Practice in Surbiton to appoint an Accounts Senior Manager. This firm offers Business Accounting Services to a wide range of clients, from Owner Managed concerns to SME’s and small Corporates within this division. The wider firm also offers Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
This is a well-established firm with multiple offices in the UK and is enjoying profitable growth in their Business Accounting Services division.
Your new role
You will manage a portfolio of clients, and duties will include:
- Preparation of Year End Accounts, including Directors Reports
- Management Accounts and ad hoc reporting
- Ensuring Corporate Tax and Self-Assessment returns are completed and submitted within deadlines
- Practice management – ensuring timesheets are accurately prepared and managing junior colleagues
- Meeting billing & recover targets
- Continuing business development
- Training & Development of junior colleagues
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA) with a successful track record in an Accounting Practice. You will be working with a portfolio of Clients and be accustomed to managing Client relationships and supervising a team of junior colleagues.
A large part of this role is busines development – you will have experience in identifying and onboarding new clients, as well as selling additional advisory services within the existing client base.
If you are an ambitious Accountant and enjoy working closely with you clients to help them drive their businesses forward, apply today for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Accounts Senior Manager - Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly