Manager, Internal Controls - Switzerland - American experience - Big 4 profile.
A multinational business are looking to bring on an experienced Internal Controls ( SOX ) Manager for their Switzerland based function. This is a very exciting time for the company, and an enviable opportunity for an Big 4 trained Manager with experience in the United States to make a significant difference in the Zurich HQ.
With operations all over the globe, this company is the definition of “international”. The Risk & Controls function provides a vital role within the business and the executive committee invests in the this team, understanding the value it adds to the business. The aim is for the team to progress in to senior leadership positions within the wider business.
- You will be working within an international team.
- Reviewing internal controls across the global business
- SOX is central to the role; as is interacting with the external auditors, hence why a big 4 background is required.
- Experience working in The United States is highly preferred.
- With the visibility you have in the key global location as well as in the operations, there is great scope to build our network and develop.
- Established Big 4 Managers with SOX experience are needed.
- People with a strong education, high potential and holding a CPA qualification will be viewed as potential candidates for this role.
- The successful candidate will be required to travel about 25% of the time.
In a major multinational, this is a rare opportunity to be part of a team with a clear direction and a broad international focus. If you are interested, please email your CV via the 'Apply' button.
Apply for Manager, Internal Controls - Switzerland - American experience - Big 4 profile.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly