Forensic Accounting, Assistant Manager - London, UK
A great role in a small, but growing team, working for an independent advisory firm that wins projects in both investigations and disputes.
I'm working with a forensic accounting team in London, whose work is split between investigations and disputes, to recruit an assistant manager for their practice. So why should you be interested in applying?
This firm offers:
- a small, but quickly growing, entrepreneurial feel. Help to build something great
- as a team of less than 20 forensic professionals, you'll work closely with Partners and Senior Managers, listed by Who's Who Legal as recommended experts and/or future leaders. Direct mentoring from experienced pros
- work on a wide range of projects in both investigations, and expert witness (quantification of damages, arbitrations etc.). You won't have to specialise, unless you want to.
- Great team dynamic. Some of the friendliest people I've met, with a diverse and inclusive culture
- A work from home culture that was in place well before COVID. After offices re-open, this team will still be offering flexible working, as that has always been the case
With a track record of recruiting, retaining, and promoting their staff, this team offers a great step up for a young forensic accountant. Perhaps you've trained in a large audit firm (Big 4/top 10), and now wants to join a more specialised consultancy? Or maybe you're in a boutique that's too focused on one niche area of forensics, and you want to broaden your experience? Whatever the case, this team has loads to offer to you.
The Partners are well renowned experts in their field, ranked by Who's Who Legal as leaders in forensics. Very entrepreneurial environment, where over the last few years they've built up a small offering at a relatively unknown firm, to something that now competes with the big players in the market.
We're looking for someone with between 3 and 6 years of total experience, either in forensics, or some mixture of forensics and other work such as audit. You bring a passion for forensic accounting, and they'll help you challenge that through a wide variety of cases, working alongside a great team.
For more info, apply with full confidentiality, or call Adam Nelson on +442070487880
Apply for Forensic Accounting, Assistant Manager - London, UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Assurance Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Forensic / Fraud Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Financial Crime Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom