Audit Senior / Junior Manager (Independent firm) - Amsterdam, Netherlands
If you're an experienced audit senior or junior manager in external audit, thinking about international opportunities, I've got a great role for you.
My client is in a small, independent, but growing firm with an international audit team based in Amsterdam. Increasingly, companies in the Netherlands are looking to change their auditors to independent, non-Big 4 firms, and my client is making a great impression on the Dutch market.
They have been winning international projects for the last 2 years, and have built up a team of auditors from around the world to look after these clients.
What does this mean for you? You'll be joining a team that has only just started on their growth journey. Promotion opportunities will be quick, with a chance to impact the firm's future expansion. You'll be joining a close-knit 'start-up' feel, which makes this an audit job very different from that at a Big 4 firm. Work-life balance is also very respected here.
We're looking to speak with;
- auditors with 3-6 years experience in external audit, preferably gained at an established audit firm
- fluent/able to work in English. Dutch would be an advantage but not necessary for this role
- experience working with commercial clients, private and public, in industries such as manufacturing, retail, shipping, logistics, media, etc. Not financial services or the public sector.
Please apply confidentially, or reach out to Adam Nelson at Hanami on +442070487880 with any questions
More searches like this
- External Auditor Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €50,000 - €59,999 jobs in Netherlands
- External Audit Senior Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €50,000 - €59,999 jobs in Netherlands
- External Audit Manager Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €50,000 - €59,999 jobs in Netherlands
- Assistant Audit Manager Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €50,000 - €59,999 jobs in Netherlands