Classification: Audit Manager
Compensation: $80.75 to $93.50 hourly
Robert Half is seeking Audit Seniors/Managers with experience in Financial Services.
Does this sound like you?
• 100% remote, 3-6+month consulting projects
• Assist with the execution of various audits, in areas such as capital markets, consumer banking, risk management (credit, liquidity, market, operational etc.), CCAR, and mortgages
• Assist with remediation of regulatory findings (MRAs, MRIAs etc.) and perform issue validations
• 5+ years in internal audit, primarily in the financial services industry
• Strong familiarity with all phases of an audit - planning/risk assessment, fieldwork/workpaper documentation, issue discussion/reporting/tracking, audit reporting etc.
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.