Lead Auditor - remote working
The audit department within this rail company is growing and is now looking to recruit a Lead Auditor. This is home based role until Q2 2022 after which, there will be some site visits within your UK region.
The company boasts over 4000 suppliers ranging from large and complex organisations through to SMEs, so you will have the opportunity to lead on a broad range of audits.
- Ensure compliance with scheme procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation and adherence with business procedures.
- Undertake remote and client site-based audits through planning, opening, carrying out and closing audit procedures and protocols
- Attend meetings and interview staff to gather audit evidence.
- Examine policies, procedures, competency records, financial records and other documentation submitted as evidence.
- Observe business procedures and continually update reports and findings and use analytics to assess operational business risks.
- Prepare or contribute to a final audit report, including making recommendations for improvements to systems and/or processes.
- Discuss conclusions and recommendations from the audit with suppliers.
- Complete audit reports by documenting audit tests and findings in a timely manner (in accordance with the scheme requirements).
Skills / background
- IRCA accredited Lead Auditor.
- Experience in auditing against defined standards.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or IOSH Technical (or equivalent).
- Specialist audits NEBOSH Construction or equivalent.
- Experience in the rail sector or a willingness to develop knowledge of the rail industry.
- Knowledge of relevant RSSB Assurance and Infrastructure Manager Standards or an ability and willingness to be developed in this area.
- Competency in The Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015 or an ability and willingness to be developed in this area.
- A proactive approach and ability to problem-solve.
- Ability to influence and resolve disputes effectively.
Interviews are taking place remotely, for more information, please apply now
Apply for Lead Auditor - remote working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly