IT Audit Manager - Emerging Tech and IT
IT Audit Manager- Emerging Tech and IT - Singapore
Salary - Highly Competitive
KPP Search is working with a global financial services client that is looking for top Tech, IT, Cyber and other technical professionals coming from the 1st, 2nd or 3rd line of defence in their specialised field to join and grow their capabilities internationally revered Audit and Advisory team.
My client provides some of the best in the business career development and progression opportunities through its huge network of business lines and specialised teams all across the globe.
In this role, you will be part of an international audit team, working with an enormous group reach and based out of Singapore alongside the senior leadership team for regional portfolio management.
You should have a good foundation of risk and controls but within a specialised space, such as software engineering, Cloud, Cyber Security, AI Artificial intelligence or a similar field.
Exposure to emerging technologies is a bonus, as is data analytics and coding ability as my client looks to upskill the team with new and developing areas of interest as they invest more.
This is a consultative role. A business partnering position that will have you actively encouraged to liaise and connect with the diverse business lines on best practice for your field and deliver effective advisory strategy and audits.
- MUST HAVE - Singaporean citizenship or PR.
- Degree educated within a relevant technology subject ( E.G: computer engineering, cyber security, forensics, computer science, software engineering, Cloud computing) ;
- 4 - 9 years of relevant technical experience ( E.G: Cyber Security, Cloud of software engineering) within a risk or 1st line environment;
- Ideally from a financial services background (Banking, Insurance, Wealth Management);
- Has an active interest in emerging technologies.
For more information please apply
Apply for IT Audit Manager - Emerging Tech and IT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly