1st Line Monitoring Analyst KYC London
I am partnering with my European Banking Client who is currently looking for a 1st Line Control Function Analyst/KYC to join their team based in Central London. This is a flexible working opportunity.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Seek to identify actions/tasks to implement improvements to financial crime procedures or processes.
- Collaborating with various teams across Financial Crime to work with action owners on implementing new controls/uplift in procedures or processes.
- Own and manage the delivery of Projects
- Assisting action owners in developing more detailed plans, in consultation with the appropriate stakeholders
- Provide the necessary status updates and reporting to the Transformation team consistent with agreed timelines
- Manage and escalate Risks or Issues
- Experience in Financial Services, preferably in Financial Crimes Compliance or Risk Management
- Strong working knowledge of financial crimes compliance and controls.
- Demonstrable understanding of financial crime risks and controls.
If you have solid experience of the above and are looking for a career with great career progression, please send your CV as soon as possible for consideration.
Apply for 1st Line Monitoring Analyst KYC London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly