Audit Technical Senior Manager - Not for Profit
Now, even more that ever, is the time to join this award-winning CA firm - at the forefront of innovation and expansion!
If you have a true passion for Not-for-profit then this is your opportunity to take the lead on technical support and advise for high profile Not-for-profit audits. Join this global practice, as Audit Technical Senior Manager, in the heart of London.
- The firm is one of the fastest growing Top 10 firms in the UK
- London is one of the most multicultural cities on the planet.
- Join an expanding team soon to be number one in this division
- You will provide Technical Support to the Not for Profit External Audit team
- Work closely with Partners and Directors in NFP
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment where all diversities are welcomed
- London never sleeps, with loads of pop-up restaurants, weekend festivals and celebrations for everything from cocktails to afternoon tea
- Opportunity to step up from Experienced Manager to Senior Manager
- Enjoy a varied role where no day is the same
- London shopping offers everything form flea markets, vintage shops to luxury stores.
- Take part in the wider practice
- Within an average of 2-hour flight, you can be swimming in Barcelona, eating pizza in Rome or exploring Vienna at weekends
- Enjoy working in an inclusive environment where diversity is welcomed
- This firm is the market leader for audits for Social Housing.
- Have an opportunity to work with high profile clients in the Not-for-profit space
- from being the market leader
- For the history lovers, there are all the sorts of museums you would expect to find in a big city: history, war, modern and ancient art, maritime, science and portrait galleries
- Enjoy a great work-life balance with less hours than external audit client facing roles
What you need to apply for this role:
- CA/ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent.
- Currently Senior Manager or experienced Manager
- Higher Education experience and understand the sector
- UK Not for Profit experience
- Relevant SORP experience
- A passion to work with not for profit organisations
- Strong technical skills
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and meet strict deadlines
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- External Audit Manager Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- External Audit Sr Manager Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Other Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)