Internal Audit Manager (of 3 Senior Internal Auditors) - Exclusive Role
A large FTSE listed media organisation, based in central London is looking for an Internal Audit Manager, reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, who in turn reports to both the CFO and Audit Committee.
The main role of the Internal Audit Manager is to provide assurance to senior management and the Board on the effectiveness of the organisation’s systems of internal control and to make recommendations of how to address the control weaknesses.
The main accountabilities are:
- Designing and delivering the audit plan (inc. financial, operational, etc.)
- Assessing the adequacy of the risk management system in place and its internal controls
- Measuring compliance with policies, procedures, organisational agreements, laws and international regulations
- Assessing systems to provide assurance on their adequacy to effectively accomplish the organisation’s objectives
- Monitoring and the implementation of recommendations to promptly and effectively correct internal control weaknesses
- Conducting ad-hoc investigations to detect and quantify or prevent irregularities at the request of the CEO, CFO and other senior stakeholders
- Line managing 3 Senior Internal Auditors
- Project managing the co-source arrangement (Big 4)
We are looking for a qualified audit/advisory/accountancy professional (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), with experience of auditing at a Big 4/Top10 auditing firm or an international business. Media/Tech experience would be advantageous. Despite the global nature of this company and role, travel is expected to be around 20-25% of the time (post COVID). Experience of working internationally would be highly advantageous too.
If you have the ability to inspire others around you and have a desire to get into an important position, within an organisation, please do get in touch.
Hanami International Ltd are committed to protecting your Data. By submitting your information, you confirm that you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you. (Our Privacy Notice can be found at www.hanamiinternational.com/privacy-notice). Feel free to visit this for more information about how we collect and process personal data.