Internal Audit Manager
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated by an expanding Top 10 Accountancy Firm in Manchester to recruit an Internal Audit Manager. The team has been expanding consistently and requires a bright and enthusiastic professional to assist with effective management of various services. This role will see you supporting the Director.
As a Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the internal audit services are carried out effectively. The role is varied as projects include SOX, third party assurance as well as operational and financial audits with autonomy to manage key stakeholders. You will have an opportunity to contribute to the growth of the corporate client-base, currently consisting of technology, engineering, retail, sports, gaming, manufacturing sectors and much more.
To be a successful candidate you will need:
- An ACA/ACCA/CMIIA qualification or equivalent
- Have demonstrable experience in internal audit across a variety of sectors in a Practice firm or a large commercial organisation, preferably in a managerial position (circa 2-3years)
- Have demonstrable experience in managing teams and projects
- Experience in working on a variety of corporate clients
This role is ideal for an Assistant Manager or Manager looking for career progression or a change, variety of clients to work on and to expand their internal audit knowledge in a market-leading team.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!
More searches like this
- Advisory Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)