Transaction Services Manager, Rennes
Are you a French speaking Transaction Services professional?
Keen to join a dynamic team with family feel?
Seeking a more hands-on leadership role?
I am working in partnership with one of France’s leading consulting firms, assisting them to hire a Transaction Services Manager or Senior Manager. Despite the pandemic, they have achieved continued success and are now seeking an experienced professional to help grow their young, dynamic practice in Rennes.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking greater autonomy in their role. Perhaps you are currently working in a large team without much visibility, or chance to get involved in commercial activities? Here you will have a much more hands-on role, involving project execution, business development, training, recruitment and leadership responsibilities.
And if you like the idea of living life at a slower pace without compromising your career, then a move to Rennes could be a great option for you. Think medieval streets, parks and museums as well as a multitude of cafés, restaurants and bars.
You will work within the Transaction Services team and perform financial due diligence procedures relating to the sale and purchase of companies.
Specifically, you will deal with:
- Interpretation and analysis of information memoranda, business plans, publicly available information on the target business
- Review and analysis of historical trading, quality of earnings, cash flow, working capital, net debt, capital expenditure, forecasts and underlying assumptions
- Review of the adequacy of financing structure including review of agreements and consideration of limits, terms and covenants
- Reporting of potential key issues for clients including identification of risk or price factors impacting investment decisions
- Review of sale and purchase agreements and financial model to reflect findings of the due diligence process
- Business development activities with existing and new clients
- Support and development of junior staff
- 5+ years relevant experience from a Big 4 firm
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in Transaction Services / Due Diligence projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent French and English language skills
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with bonus scheme and excellent career development opportunities.
Interested? If you would like to be considered for this role, please do not hesitate to apply here. Alternatively, get in touch with Claire Mason to discuss further